This is your guide to find TaylorMade clone golf clubs, specifically r7 drivers, to suit your game, save you money, and utilize technology used by professional golfers Sergio Garcia, Retief Goosen and Darren Clarke, among many other touring professionals.
In recent times, TaylorMade Golf has introduced its r7 line of drivers: r7 Quad 460 Driver, r7 Quad 460 TP Driver and r7 Quad 425 Driver. This is no surprise as all golf manufacturers must keep inventing new driver styles and technology advancements to stay competitive. Below you will find great choices of TaylorMade r7 clone drivers.
The TaylorMade r7 Quad 460 Driver offers the highest moment of inertia of any TaylorMade driver. This results in tremendous forgiveness and long, straight results on off-center hits. The Inverted Cone Technology in this driver dramatically expands the portion of the clubface that delivers high Coefficient of Restitution (COR) producing higher ball velocity and greater distances in drives. This driver comes with adjustable weights to alter the launch and face angle at impact to customize trajectory and maximize distance.
The following driver golf clones offer you great alternatives to the TaylorMade r7 Quad 460 Driver at a fraction of the price:
- Tour Model T-8 460 Titanium Driver — The newly engineered beta titanium face of the T8 driver possesses the spring effect to help launch your ball to distances most golfers aren’t used to. The direction and the trajectory are determined by how the golfer places the 3 adjustable and interchangeable weights located throughout the head.
- Power Play System Q 455cc Driver — The increased volume and broader shape makes this one of the most stable drivers in golf. Thin Beta Titanium face produces exceptional distance with control.
- Turner T5 Titanium Driver — The SP 700 Beta Titanium face offers the latest technology in variable face thickness to maximize drives. This driver has technology that allows players to optimize the driver with a weight configuration that is best for each player’s game.
The TaylorMade r7 Quad 460 TP Driver incorporates all the benefits of the r7 Quad 460 Driver with the added benefit of two additional weights. These 6-gram and 10-gram weights can be used for added control and shot manipulation. This driver is the current choice of professional golfer Sergio Garcia. Clackmann Weather
Two other great choices to harness this technology and can save you money are:
- Power Play System Q Tri-Port Driver — This driver is a massive 460cc adjustable weight driver to help shape your shot in order for you to find more fairways to help lower your score. Each head is equipped with three interchangeable weights (two 3.5g and one 12g).
- Turbo Power Ti7 460cc Ti Driver — Features a shallower, wider clubface to generate a higher trajectory and longer carry for extra distance. It also incorporates the moveable weighting system of Launch Control Technology. A 3-weight port system concentrates mass at the rear and to the sides, ideal for improving head stability and optimizing launch angle.
The TaylorMade r7 Quad 425 Driver offers exceptionally high moment of inertia and forgiveness for consistently long, straight results. You can set this driver up to have six sets of launch conditions by utilizing 28 grams of movable weight using the four TLC ports. Inverted Cone Technology provides a larger area of the clubface to deliver higher ball velocity and greater distance, even on mis-hits. Professional golfer Retief Goosen used this driver to win the 2007 Commercial Bank Qatar Masters.